Saturday 30 November 2013

And so the end is here ...

BEDN Day 30 and it's all over bar the shouting.

Well, here it is,  my final Blog Every Day in November post.  It feels odd to think that tomorrow I'll only need to blog if I feel like it.  I've loved the discipline of blogging each day.  I've found the topics have helped to get me through the days when I'd have struggled to think of anything to blog about, even if some of them have resulted in less than stunning posts.

So my promise from here on is to be good to my blog, to try to write something at least once a week.

I'm toying with the idea of having a theme for the blog, writing about books, reading and writing, sharing what I think about the things I'm reading and my constant struggles to sort out my writing.  I might have to re-name the blog too - that's if I can work out how to do it!  I'm still not sure how people get the extra links to other pages on their blogs.  I need a tech tutorial!

So farewell BEDN and hello to a renewed sense of blog love.

No comments:

Post a Comment