Thursday 14 November 2013

How long does it take?

BEDN day 14, the topic is Workplace ... well I don't currently have one so I'm going to blog about the gym.

I've been going to the gym fairly regularly for a few months and I now need to ask the question - when will I see some results?

I'm very impatient when it comes to the gym.  I want to see some change now!  Not next month or next year but now!  I know this is unreasonable but that doesn't stop me wanting it.

When I'm swinging that blasted 8kg kettlebell I want to see a result when I get changed - why is that unreasonable?  I'm working hard and I should get the rewards.

OK, so I can feel a difference, which is lovely but I now want the compliments!

Shallow or what?

So someone tell me I look great or I'll reach for a slice of chocolate cake and to hell with the workouts and sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment