Friday 27 June 2014

Word of the Week

Today's word is ... drum roll please ...





This week, despite having a myriad (good word, eh?) of projects I want to get stuck into I've actually achieved very little.

The problem is that I can't make up my mind what to do first - I've got 2 knitting projects on the go and I should finis one of them off but I keep flipping between them.  I've got some writing to do but I'm moving the book around rather than concentrate on it.  I've got some sewing to do but the machine is heavy to lift onto the table ...

You get the picture?

So next week is a new week, I promise to be more focused and get something done.  The Word of next Week will be Accomplishment - I hope, please, maybe, hopefully, fingers crossed ...





6 comments:

  1. Good luck for next week!! Hope you get loads done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I hope to be more productive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I get like this if there's too much in my mind. I want to do everything and get frustrated, but end up doing very little! here's hoping next week will be better! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I can't seem to get my thoughts organised but I'm hoping that a weekend will add some perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. I hope you can start finishing some task next week =) #wotw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm determined to finish at least one thing & not to start anything new until I do!

    ReplyDelete