Sunday 17 May 2015

BEDM Day 17 - Pampering

Now there's something I don't do enough, have a good old pamper session.

I sometimes treat myself to a nice facial, usually when I'm on holiday and can pop to the spa between sunbathing sessions! It's always lovely to lie back and indulge in some serious pampering - plus my skin looks a million times better after a treatment.

I don't have a favourite but most of the ones I've had recently have been using Elemis products. They always smell so divine. I think that's part of the treat, the gorgeous aromas that the products have. I always think they make me feel so spoiled. Most of the time I don't think I'm worthy of the expense and time but that probably says more about my self esteem issues than anything. 

I do enjoy having a home pamper with some peace and quiet and a nice face mask; not really the same but any little oasis of calm is welcome some days.

So maybe I should be thinking of treating my poor old skin to some regular treatments. Now all I have to do is find a good salon/spa near home that won't cost the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment