Sunday 11 October 2015

Word of the Week - Rugby!

This week was a no-brainer when it came to picking my #WOTW. I've been loving the Rugby World Cup, despite England being disappointing.

There have been some awesome beards on display; lots of crunching tackles; plenty of tries. I've enjoyed all of the games I've seen (only a couple have eluded me) and it's always nice to see the South Sea Islanders play.

In the absence of England in the completion now I'm supporting France, even though I think New Zealand will win. Or maybe Australia? Or could it be South Africa?

Thank goodness I'm not a betting girl!  

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, it really could be any of them, and I wouldn't like to bet either! Glad you're enjoying it all in spite of England going out x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying the games, lots of excitement! Still supporting France but think they're in trouble in the Quarters facing New Zealand!

      Delete