Sunday 1 November 2015

#BEDN - Something New About You

So here we go again, attempting to post every day for a whole month.  Extra madness thrown in as I'm taking part in NaNoWriMo so I need to write 1600 words each day to stay on track with that. Could I possibly pile a bit more pressure on myself?

So today I'm supposed to share something new about myself, something that the blogging community don't know about me. That's a tricky one. I'm a bit wary of sharing too much on t'Internet; after all there are odd bods out there aren't there? So what can I share? My favourite colour? Only if I'm channelling my inner 8 year old.

I'm really a very ordinary person. I don't have any special talents or skills. I can bake a bit (nothing fancy mind), I can knit a bit (just the basics really), I can write a bit (nothing brilliant so far). I've never met a celebrity (although I do get a bit excited if they respond to me on Twitter), I've never been present at a momentous or historic event (unless you count being at Highbury on the day Villa won the Division One title).

So what can I share?  What new thing can I share today?

Nope. I've got nothing.

So maybe the new thing is that I'm so boring and ordinary that there's nothing interesting to share. Gosh, that's a bit depressing when you think about it.

And, in case you were wondering, my favourite colour is purple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment